Pay or get paid.
Request Accept Secure Easier payments.
There are so many ways to attract the highest possible price for your vendor – minor property improvements, top quality styling and photography, and premium ads that grab attention.
Unfortunately, these up-front costs can add up quickly, limiting how much you or your vendor can afford to spend on boosting their property.
At Rello, we make life easy by providing simple pay later options so vendors can get to market now and repay at settlement.
- Simple and time-saving system.
- Funding up to $25,000 available.
- Low cost of just 6.5% for 180 days.
Take care of business.
As an agent, you can put untold hours of effort into selling a property, only to then wait weeks or months for the pay off.
But what would you do if you could unlock that money today?
If your cash is currently tied up in future commissions, you could be out of pocket by thousands of dollars, while your competitors are investing that same money today to reward their staff and win more listings.
With Rello, you can get early access to the commissions you’ve worked so hard for, so you can invest back in your business and grow your brand faster today.
- Funding up to $50,000 available.
- Low cost of just 5% for 60 days (option for up to 120 days).
- 24-hour approval and funding.
Accept payments anywhere anytime.
Accept and send online card payment requests in your brand.
Why risk sending emails with your bank details, when you can use your own branded payments app that is encrypted and secure? Use Rello to:
- add a card payment option on your outgoing invoices for marketing.
- send payment links to your customers so they can pay on their device.
Key features and benefits for your agency include:
- No monthly fees or set-up costs.
- You can pass on card transaction costs to the cardholder.
- Funds settled in your bank account the next business day.
- Payments are secure and encrypted .
Agencies We Work With
Rello is an alternative payment option to BPAY, DEFT and direct deposits for tenants and vendors. It provides a simple no-fuss payment option for staff and customers while improving cash flow.LamBelle Property Parramatta
Being able to provide our clients with a range of options when it comes to paying for marketing as well as any other expenses associated with coming to market has been extremely useful and has allowed us to keep our outstanding VPA invoices at a minimum.Rebecca AndersonRE/MAX Property Professionals
Highly recommended to all business owners. The advanced commission option is fast and efficient and has greatly assisted our business whilst the pay later advanced marketing option for our prospective clients has been a game changer.Suraj S.Boutique Estate Agency